‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up is a recently detected adware infection which is capable to cause severe damage in your PC. It has been programmed by the vicious cyber crooks which tries to earn quick money by tricking innocent users in severe online scams. This cunning malware infection can sneak in your PC by stealth using several deceptive methods such as software bundling, email scooping, clicking unknown links, peer to peer network sharing, visiting porn sites, social engineering, using infected USB drives and many more. Well, once it gets inside your Windows PC then you are likely to experience several very annoying issues in your PC. It carries the ability to take complete control over your entire online activities. Hence users should remove ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up quickly from their PC.
Occurrence of ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up, will modify all crucial settings in your web browser and keeps redirecting users on several unknown sites. Well, the prime motive of this nasty adware infection is to promote sponsored endorsements on your browsing scree hence due to this very threat users will continuously encounter numerous ads, pop-up messages, deals, discount offers, banners, coupon codes, etc. on whatever site they visit. Additionally, it also download various other malicious threats and viruses on your PC. The worst thing about this adware infection is that it will steal and share your personal information with hackers and puts your privacy at great risk. Therefore, it is recommended to get rid of ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up as soon as possible from your Windows PC.
|‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up Removal Instructions|
|(Windows OS) Plan A – Remove ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up with Manually (Only For PC Experts with Good Techniques)|
|(Windows OS) Plan B – Uninstall ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up Automatically from Windows Computer (Safe and Simple For All PC Users)|
|(Mac OS) Plan C – Delete ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up Automatically from Mac OS System (Safe and Simple For All Mac OS System Users)|
(Windows OS) Plan A – Remove ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, Plan A will be very risky option for you. Our tech team strongly suggested you to select Plan B which helps you find and delete ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up completely and easily with SpyHunter Malware Removal and RegHunter.
Step 1 – Remove ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Remove ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up On Google Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press Tools> press Extension> choose ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
On Mozilla Firefox: Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
On Internet Explorer: Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to delete ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up associated hijacker)
Reset MS Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > choose A specific page or pages under “Open with” > choose Custom to enter your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > press View advanced settings > press <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> enter your favorite search engine >press Add as default.
Step 3 – Uninstall noxious files of ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random
Plan B – Remove ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up Virus with Quick Removal Tool
Part One – Remove ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up Automatically from your Windows OS based computer.
Step 1 – Start a scan with SpyHunter to delete ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up completely from your PC.
After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Google Chrome /Mozilla Firefox /Internet Explorer may shows such fake system related security warning “This type of file can harm your PC. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is created by this ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up virus to cheat you, kindly just ignore the fake or bogus warning and press on “Keep” button.
Note: SpyHunter’s free version will help you find noxious items on your PC for free. Based on the scan results it provides, you can select to manually locate and delete the threats by yourself if you are PC specialist; And you can select to let SpyHunter help you automatically delete the virus by purchasing its full version license. The full version of SpyHunter Malware Removal will provide you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any virus related problems by its official system experts. If you no longer keep SpyHunter on your PC, follow these steps to uninstall it.
2. Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe to install SpyHunter via its installer:
3. Once the installation finishes, kindly press the Start New Scan to detect and uninstall ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up and hiding threats.
4. press Fix Threats to delete ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up and other malware completely from your PC.
Step 2 – Maximize performance of your System with RegHunter.
1. Press the download button below to Download RegHunter:
Plan C – Delete ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up Automatically from Your Mac OS System (Safe and Simple For All Mac OS System Users)
If your Mac system has been infected by ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up and other malware, then MacKeeper will be the safest and simplest way to remove them and cure your Mac.Mackeeper is a reliable and too much powerful Mac protection and optimization application which helps you keep your Mac clean, quick and ease. Mackeeper is one of the world best Mac OS security application created to offer Mac users withone of the best experience. Mackeeper has received great reputations from its user’s and it is winning trust from more and more Mac System users. As a 16 in 1 application is one of the most advanced way to care for your Mac computer. It is worth to get it. Follow these given steps to uninstall the threats and malware now:
1. Firstly Download and then Install MacKeeper by pressing the image below:
2. Once MacKeeper is installed into your system, use the Find & Fix feature to check the status of your Mac computer and delete ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up and all infections and fix all types of problems:
3. If ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up virus is detect & Fix did not solve all your problems, you can use the Geek on Demand feature to get a Apple expert to help you as an personal assistant. The Apple Certified Support Professional experts will provide various solutions for all type of technical issues, whether a minor nuisance or a catastrophic failure.
Mackeeper is a complete package of 16 software, you can get almost all necessary tools for your Mac system and everything will become simple and convenient on your Mac System. Here are some most powerful tools packed in MacKeeper:
Internet Security – It will Protect your Mac machine from identity theft fraud (phishing), malwares, spyware, adware, viruses, and identity theft while using the Internet.
Files Recovery – Removing all files does not necessarily mean losing them for-ever. Now you can recover them all even after they are removed from the trash.
Files Finder – Find and quickly detect any lost or misplaced data files, even without knowing what folder is.
Disk Usage – Look at the size of the folders on your hard drive to see at a glance which folders take up more space.
Anti-theft – If someone steal your Mac machine, anti-theft continues its location and even makes a snapshot of the thief with iSight.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up
To avoid ‘Add Extension’ Pop-Up coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails;
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites;
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites.