Easily Remove Search.anyquestion.wiki Virus From Computer
Security researcher have recently detected Search.anyquestion.wiki virus. Well, according to the experts it is a kind of a very destructive PC malware and all computer users who are using Windows system are in radar of this threat. It is such a notorious PC threat which can even disable the common pre-installed antimalware application in order to stay in your PC for long time. This hazardous browser hijacker virus can risk your privacy as well as personal identity at great risk.
Well, Search.anyquestion.wiki is actually a kind of suspicious domain which is categorized as Browser Hijacker. It is mostly used by the cyber thugs to make quick profit by driving web traffic to sponsored sites by several illegal methods. It automatically installs its own extension in the default browsers immediately after installation. It changes the search engine settings, homepage, DNS settings and many more. Search.anyquestion.wiki will display an alert that says your video player is outdated which you need to update with the available version. Beware of this vicious malware infection as once you click on Install button without reading its EULA carefully then bundled of malicious items will sneak in the PC. So, we advise you to get rid of Search.anyquestion.wiki immediately.
Presence of Search.anyquestion.wiki can leads your system to destructive situations and makes it almost useless. It is responsible very slow and unresponsive behavior of your PC. You may detect changes in the registry entries with fake codes or payloads. Besides this, it is capable to record your IP address, cookies or surfing history and send them to its creators. Moreover, automatic changes in the default settings is also possible and PC will behave strangely to your instructions. So, you must remove Search.anyquestion.wiki browser hijacker virus as early as you can or else you may witness fatal damage on your PC.
Guide To Remove Search.anyquestion.wiki
If you want to get rid of Search.anyquestion.wiki from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove Search.anyquestion.wiki manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Scanner to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Remove Search.anyquestion.wiki with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the Search.anyquestion.wiki manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during Search.anyquestion.wiki manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove Search.anyquestion.wiki and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Search.anyquestion.wiki or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete Search.anyquestion.wiki fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Remove Search.anyquestion.wiki On Google Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press Tools> press Extension> choose Search.anyquestion.wiki and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
On Mozilla Firefox: Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose Search.anyquestion.wiki and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
On Internet Explorer: Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose Search.anyquestion.wiki and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to delete Search.anyquestion.wiki associated hijacker)
Reset MS Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > choose A specific page or pages under “Open with” > choose Custom to enter your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > press View advanced settings > press <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> enter your favorite search engine >press Add as default.
Step 3 – Uninstall noxious files of Search.anyquestion.wiki from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by Search.anyquestion.wiki and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Search.anyquestion.wiki>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Rando
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing Search.anyquestion.wiki
To avoid Search.anyquestion.wiki coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like Search.anyquestion.wiki on your system without your permission.
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites because they are the most prominent source of malware.
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites or from any unknown pop-ups that suddenly appear on your computer screen
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat Search.anyquestion.wiki that will get installed automatically on your PC.