Easily Remove TinyMet Virus From Your PC – Removal Report
TinyMet Spyware, Malware, Trojan, Virus Removal From Windows PC
I am struggling to remove TinyMet virus from my new Windows 8 computer. I need immediate help to delete this virus PC. I have tried several tools but failed to get rid of this infection. Please provide good details about removal of this nasty TinyMet virus.
Threat Description And Removal Solution
Name – TinyMet
Type – Trojan
Risk – High
Infection – Severe
Threat Length – Varies
Global Distribution – World Wide
Detection – Difficult
System Infected – Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and the latest Windows 10
Removal – Easy Through Malware Removal Tool
TinyMet has been found as a very harmful and noxious computer virus. It belongs to the famous and pernicious Trojan family. It has been reported as a very intrusive and destructive virus infection which is capable to infect all Windows based Operating Systems. Once getting into your machine, this perilous virus infection will firstly disable your anti-virus and firewall programs to avoid its detection or removal. It can use rootkit features to get hide deep into your machine which make its highly difficult to detect and remove this threat for any regular anti-virus program. TinyMet can also use keylogger technique through which it can easily record your key strokes to steal your confidential information. It is really a very harmful Trojan virus that must get removed from the infected PC before it make any massive damage.
As far as the matter of intrusion, TinyMet is a highly skilled and sophisticatedly programmed infection. It can use several deceptive techniques to enter your computer system. Most of the times, it can get spread through bundled freewares, spam emails, infected USB drives, malicious or pornographic websites, drive by download websites and shareware. Once this notorious Trojan horse get installed on your machine, it can also replicate into your PC and distribute its copies into various system files and folders. TinyMet can also automatically connect to remote server and download harmful threats and malware on your system. It can steal your private information, banking details, login information, IP address etc. and send to remote hackers. It can also open backdoor on your PC and allow hackers to remotely access your PC. It is a serious threat to your system security and privacy through it is recommended to delete TinyMet soon from your PC.
Guide To Remove TinyMet
If you want to get rid of TinyMet from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove TinyMet manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Scanner to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Remove TinyMet with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the TinyMet manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during TinyMet manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove TinyMet and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click TinyMet or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete TinyMet fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Remove TinyMet On Google Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press Tools> press Extension> choose TinyMet and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
On Mozilla Firefox: Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose TinyMet and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
On Internet Explorer: Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose TinyMet and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to delete TinyMet associated hijacker)
Reset MS Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > choose A specific page or pages under “Open with” > choose Custom to enter your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > press View advanced settings > press <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> enter your favorite search engine >press Add as default.
Step 3 – Uninstall noxious files of TinyMet from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by TinyMet and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<TinyMet>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Rando
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing TinyMet
To avoid TinyMet coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like TinyMet on your system without your permission.
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites because they are the most prominent source of malware.
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites or from any unknown pop-ups that suddenly appear on your computer screen
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat TinyMet that will get installed automatically on your PC.