Get Rid of Armageddon Ransomware (Delete Virus + Decrypt Your Files)
Armageddon Ransomware is a malicious computer virus. It is a file encrypting malware that can get into your machine without permission. This perilous threat can easily attack any Windows computer. Once getting installed on your machine, this noxious computer malware can encrypt all types of files and data. This perilous threat will scan all your system file and encrypt them. After successful encryption of your files, it will display a ransom message on your computer screen. It will also leave a ransom note in text or html format on your desktop. Armageddon Ransomware will state the users that all your files are encrypted and you must need the decryption key to unlock your data. It will demand ransom money to give you the decryption key.
Armageddon Ransomware is able to attack all kind of system files including images, videos, audios, MS office files, pdf, text, html and others. Once it will get success in locking your files, it will also inject its malgin codes to the registry editor of your computer system to ensure its automatic startup. You will not be able to find any method to get rid of this nasty infection. Your anti-virus program will also not delete Armageddon Ransomware virus from your machine. Once thing you should also keep in mind that this dubious Ransomware virus will not unlock your data even after getting g ransom money. So it is very important to delete this nasty threat completely from your PC. As far as the matter of your important files are concerned, you can recover your data by using a data recovery software. You are advised to use a powerful malware removal tool to delete Armageddon Ransomware virus from your PC.
Guide To Remove Armageddon Ransomware
If you want to get rid of Armageddon Ransomware from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove Armageddon Ransomware manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Scanner to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Special Bonus – Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
- When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Remove Armageddon Ransomware with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the Armageddon Ransomware manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during Armageddon Ransomware manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove Armageddon Ransomware and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Armageddon Ransomware or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete Armageddon Ransomware fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Remove Armageddon Ransomware On Google Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press Tools> press Extension> choose Armageddon Ransomware and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
On Mozilla Firefox: Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose Armageddon Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
On Internet Explorer: Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose Armageddon Ransomware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to delete Armageddon Ransomware associated hijacker)
Reset MS Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > choose A specific page or pages under “Open with” > choose Custom to enter your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > press View advanced settings > press <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> enter your favorite search engine >press Add as default.
Step 3 – Uninstall noxious files of Armageddon Ransomware from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by Armageddon Ransomware and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Armageddon Ransomware>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Rando
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing Armageddon Ransomware
To avoid Armageddon Ransomware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like Armageddon Ransomware on your system without your permission.
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites because they are the most prominent source of malware.
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites or from any unknown pop-ups that suddenly appear on your computer screen
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat Armageddon Ransomware that will get installed automatically on your PC.