How To Delete Nkyphone.pro Pop-up Virus From Infected PC
About Nkyphone.pro Pop-up Virus
Nkyphone.pro Pop-up is identified as Browser Hijacker virus which pretends to to be a legitimate website. It is recently developed by cyber crooks and is being frequently detected in several Windows OS based computers worldwide. It can perform various crucial changes in the browser settings and re-route the users to its own pages. Nkyphone.pro Pop-up will ask the users to install its new media player and claims to provide high quality videos. Once you click on the download or install button without reading its full Terms & Conditions then it is possible that several additional programs will sneak in the system. So, if you detect Nkyphone.pro Pop-up then try to get rid of it immediately.
How Nkyphone.pro Pop-up Infects Your System
Nkyphone.pro Pop-up virus is a very cunning malware infection which finds its own way to your PC. It easily can bypass all security measures of your computer without any prior notice or permission. Well, some common methods deploys by this very infection to assault targeted computer are software bundling, email scooping, clicking unknown links, visiting porn sites, sharing data from one PC to another via p2p network, using infected usb drives, social engineering and many more.
Why Nkyphone.pro Pop-up Virus Is Dangerous
Well, the main motive of the hackers is to boost the web traffic of Nkyphone.pro Pop-up and sales leads of its affiliate programs. So before you download software, make sure to uncheck additional programs and always opt custom or advanced installation. You will also find modification in the registry entries with fake codes or payloads. Whats worse, it also disables the working of several installed functions including antivirus, Firewall alert, flash players and many more. It also download various other threats and viruses in your computer. Even worse, this nasty malware infection may also steal and share your personal information with the hackers. If ignored for long time then this vicious threat may make your system completely useless. It users should take quick action to remove Nkyphone.pro Pop-up completely from the PC before it gets too late.
Guide To Remove Nkyphone.pro Pop-up
If you want to get rid of Nkyphone.pro Pop-up from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove Nkyphone.pro Pop-up manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Scanner to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Remove Nkyphone.pro Pop-up with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the Nkyphone.pro Pop-up manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during Nkyphone.pro Pop-up manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove Nkyphone.pro Pop-up and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Nkyphone.pro Pop-up or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete Nkyphone.pro Pop-up fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Remove Nkyphone.pro Pop-up On Google Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press Tools> press Extension> choose Nkyphone.pro Pop-up and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
On Mozilla Firefox: Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose Nkyphone.pro Pop-up and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
On Internet Explorer: Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose Nkyphone.pro Pop-up and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to delete Nkyphone.pro Pop-up associated hijacker)
Reset MS Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > choose A specific page or pages under “Open with” > choose Custom to enter your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > press View advanced settings > press <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> enter your favorite search engine >press Add as default.
Step 3 – Uninstall noxious files of Nkyphone.pro Pop-up from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by Nkyphone.pro Pop-up and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Nkyphone.pro Pop-up>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Rando
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing Nkyphone.pro Pop-up
To avoid Nkyphone.pro Pop-up coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like Nkyphone.pro Pop-up on your system without your permission.
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites because they are the most prominent source of malware.
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites or from any unknown pop-ups that suddenly appear on your computer screen
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat Nkyphone.pro Pop-up that will get installed automatically on your PC.