How To Delete Trojan.Crypt.HO Virus Completely From Windows PC
Is your system infected with Trojan.Crypt.HO virus? Unable to perform any task on your Windows computer? Want to remove this threat permanently? If so then continue reading this quick guide in order to get rid of this nasty Trojan virus completely.
Trojan.Crypt.HO is another variant of Trojan horse virus. It is popularly known for highly malicious activities which it performs withing the infected computer system. It have ability to replicate itself and hide its presence under deep files which is difficult to identify manually. Once installed, it will change the default settings such as privacy or security settings, homepage browser etc. It also redirects your search results to infected links and downloads harmful threats. Trojan.Crypt.HO is also capable to flood the screen by showing unwanted pop ups and advertisements which are completely fake in reality.
Trojan.Crypt.HO also have ability to monitor the browsing habits of the users and records their secret information. It also steal your personal information like bank account details, credit card information, passwords, login Id etc. Your important files are at high risk in its presence. It can infect 0-50 files at a time and its geographical distribution is very high. It is generally seen in Windows based system like Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 etc. You will also notice that your installed software are corrupted and you will get error message when you attempt to open them. In fact, it also disables the task manager and firewall alert. Thus, if Trojan.Crypt.HO detected in your system then you must remove this notorious Trojan virus as soon as possible.
Guide To Remove Trojan.Crypt.HO
If you want to get rid of Trojan.Crypt.HO from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove Trojan.Crypt.HO manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Scanner to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Remove Trojan.Crypt.HO with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the Trojan.Crypt.HO manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during Trojan.Crypt.HO manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove Trojan.Crypt.HO and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Trojan.Crypt.HO or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete Trojan.Crypt.HO fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Remove Trojan.Crypt.HO On Google Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press Tools> press Extension> choose Trojan.Crypt.HO and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
On Mozilla Firefox: Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose Trojan.Crypt.HO and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
On Internet Explorer: Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose Trojan.Crypt.HO and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to delete Trojan.Crypt.HO associated hijacker)
Reset MS Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > choose A specific page or pages under “Open with” > choose Custom to enter your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > press View advanced settings > press <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> enter your favorite search engine >press Add as default.
Step 3 – Uninstall noxious files of Trojan.Crypt.HO from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by Trojan.Crypt.HO and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Trojan.Crypt.HO>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Rando
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing Trojan.Crypt.HO
To avoid Trojan.Crypt.HO coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like Trojan.Crypt.HO on your system without your permission.
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites because they are the most prominent source of malware.
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites or from any unknown pop-ups that suddenly appear on your computer screen
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat Trojan.Crypt.HO that will get installed automatically on your PC.