How To Remove Backdoor.Agent.AAPO Virus Completely From Windows PC
Backdoor.Agent.AAPO is a very vicious computer virus that invades your computer very silently and won’t let you know anything about its presence. Basic sources that distributes this harmful infection throughout the world are network resources like junk emails, unknown attachments, peer to peer file sharing, untrusted hypertext links, visit to social sites, freeware download of malicious products and sometimes also through the infected storage devices like pen drive, CD or DVD. As Backdoor.Agent.AAPO gets activated, it changes complete PC arrangement, DNS configurations, registry editor etc. and makes infected computer vulnerable.
Furthermore, Backdoor.Agent.AAPO occupies big CPU area that slows down performance speed due to which it takes a very long time for a single application to execute or run. As long as this infection remain inside, you will face lots of difficulties sometimes while browsing internet or sometimes when you perform any task on your computer. It blocks every application program and makes you completely unable to install any software program. Means, it is confirm that if you don’t delete Backdoor.Agent.AAPO immediately from your computer, then very soon you loose all your data from compromised computer and will meet to dangerous situation.
Guide To Remove Backdoor.Agent.AAPO
If you want to get rid of Backdoor.Agent.AAPO from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove Backdoor.Agent.AAPO manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Scanner to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Remove Backdoor.Agent.AAPO with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the Backdoor.Agent.AAPO manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during Backdoor.Agent.AAPO manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove Backdoor.Agent.AAPO and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click Backdoor.Agent.AAPO or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete Backdoor.Agent.AAPO fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Remove Backdoor.Agent.AAPO On Google Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press Tools> press Extension> choose Backdoor.Agent.AAPO and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
On Mozilla Firefox: Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose Backdoor.Agent.AAPO and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
On Internet Explorer: Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose Backdoor.Agent.AAPO and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to delete Backdoor.Agent.AAPO associated hijacker)
Reset MS Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > choose A specific page or pages under “Open with” > choose Custom to enter your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > press View advanced settings > press <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> enter your favorite search engine >press Add as default.
Step 3 – Uninstall noxious files of Backdoor.Agent.AAPO from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by Backdoor.Agent.AAPO and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<Backdoor.Agent.AAPO>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Rando
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing Backdoor.Agent.AAPO
To avoid Backdoor.Agent.AAPO coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like Backdoor.Agent.AAPO on your system without your permission.
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites because they are the most prominent source of malware.
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites or from any unknown pop-ups that suddenly appear on your computer screen
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat Backdoor.Agent.AAPO that will get installed automatically on your PC.