How To Remove .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus (Data Decryption Help)
Is your PC infected by .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus? Are you unable to access your system files or data? Is this nasty .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus infection demanding ransom money to decrypt your files? Are you unable to delete .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus from your PC? Get going through this guide to permanently remove .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus and recover your files.
.YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus is non other than a mischievous and harmful computer infection. It is not necessary to say that it a file encrypting virus because you know it well. Snow the main this that you should know is this nasty virus is a real threat for your computer. This pernicious Ransomware infection uses a very powerful AES encryption algorithm to lock your files. Truly speaking it is not possible to recover your encrypted files right now. This nasty virus claims to give you the decryption after paying the ransom money. You must not trust this infection because it is also not an easy task to recover your files through that key. .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus is a nasty creation of cyber criminals who are only possessed to cheat money from innocent users. So it is advised to do not pay the ransom amount.
After getting into your computer, .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus will scan your entire PC for files. Then after it will encrypt all your data by using its powerful algorithm. After successful encryption, this nasty threat will leave a ransom note on your computer screen. It can also change your desktop background with a ransom note image. It will ask you to pay the ransom money on given time to get your files back. It will also threat users that it is impossible to unlock your files without decryption key.
.YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus is normally being distributed through bundled free third party programs and spam emails. You must avoid opening unknown junk mails that contains any attachment. As far as the matter of your files, you can only recover your data by removing this infection completely from your PC. You can delete this virus permanently by using a powerful malware removal tool and later recover your data by using any data recovery software. It is the only method to get back your files. Otherwise paying the ransom money is bet and can also risk your payment details. It is advised to remove .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus completely from your PC by using SpyHunter Malware Scanner.
Guide To Remove .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus
If you want to get rid of .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Scanner to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Special Bonus – Recover Encrypted Files Using Data Recovery Pro
- First of all download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
- After installing the programs, click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
- When software detects all files then click on Recover button to get back your data.
Remove .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Remove .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus On Google Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press Tools> press Extension> choose .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
On Mozilla Firefox: Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
On Internet Explorer: Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to delete .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus associated hijacker)
Reset MS Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > choose A specific page or pages under “Open with” > choose Custom to enter your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > press View advanced settings > press <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> enter your favorite search engine >press Add as default.
Step 3 – Uninstall noxious files of .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<.YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Rando
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus
To avoid .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus on your system without your permission.
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites because they are the most prominent source of malware.
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites or from any unknown pop-ups that suddenly appear on your computer screen
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat .YOUR_LAST_CHANCE file virus that will get installed automatically on your PC.