Tips To Remove SONAR.Danabot!g2 Virus From Your PC
SONAR.Danabot!g2 is a malicious PC infection which is reported as a hazardous Trojan horse virus. It is a kind of very mischievous PC threat which has been specially designed to steal users confidential information. Occurrence, of this troublesome Trojan infection will put your privacy at great risk and allows the hackers to access in your PC remotely. Moreover, it creates back Chanel in compromised machine in order to receive instructions from its creators. Presence of SONAR.Danabot!g2 virus for a long time in your computer can make your PC completely useless.
The creators of SONAR.Danabot!g2 virus uses free software marketing tricks and bundles this particular threat with freeware applications that you download in your PC. Well, once this notorious malware infection manages to bypass the your system security measures then it can also bring several additional threats and viruses in your computer without your permission. Moreover, it is such a mischievous PC threat which drops several malicious codes in your entire system and hence you will experience very strange system fractioning.
Due to SONAR.Danabot!g2 virus users are likely to witness very slow and unresponsive system functioning along with several other issues such as hard drive failure, application corruption, data loss and many more. Whats more, this particular Trojan virus will makes use of keylogger technique in order to hide itself for a long time in your Windows computer and hence it is hard to detect this threat. Hence, therefore, it is recommended to get rid of SONAR.Danabot!g2 Trojan virus completely from your Windows computer system without making any further delay and avoid any further issues in your computer system.
Guide To Remove SONAR.Danabot!g2
If you want to get rid of SONAR.Danabot!g2 from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove SONAR.Danabot!g2 manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Scanner to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Remove SONAR.Danabot!g2 with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the SONAR.Danabot!g2 manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during SONAR.Danabot!g2 manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove SONAR.Danabot!g2 and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click SONAR.Danabot!g2 or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete SONAR.Danabot!g2 fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Remove SONAR.Danabot!g2 On Google Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press Tools> press Extension> choose SONAR.Danabot!g2 and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
On Mozilla Firefox: Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose SONAR.Danabot!g2 and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
On Internet Explorer: Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose SONAR.Danabot!g2 and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to delete SONAR.Danabot!g2 associated hijacker)
Reset MS Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > choose A specific page or pages under “Open with” > choose Custom to enter your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > press View advanced settings > press <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> enter your favorite search engine >press Add as default.
Step 3 – Uninstall noxious files of SONAR.Danabot!g2 from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by SONAR.Danabot!g2 and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<SONAR.Danabot!g2>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Rando
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing SONAR.Danabot!g2
To avoid SONAR.Danabot!g2 coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like SONAR.Danabot!g2 on your system without your permission.
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites because they are the most prominent source of malware.
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites or from any unknown pop-ups that suddenly appear on your computer screen
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat SONAR.Danabot!g2 that will get installed automatically on your PC.