What Is Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila?
Hey friends!!! I am Mark and I am looking for some help to remove Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila virus from my computer. I have recently purchased an new Windows 10 laptop. I was watching an online movie and suddenly my anti-virus detected this Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila virus. I have wasted 3 hours to scan my PC but failed to remove this virus. Please help me to completely remove this nasty Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila virus.
Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila is a dubious computer infection detected as Trojan virus. This perilous malware is a heuristic detection and found to be a very lethal threat for all Windows computers. It can easily intrude any of the Windows Operating system without permission and carry forward several malignant activities. After successful invasion, this noxious Trojan virus can easily block your anti-virus or firewall program to avoid its removal. It will make your system really slow and causes several unwanted problems. Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila will disable your control panel, task manager, registry editor and other important programs. It will completely mess with your system programs and corrupt your files.
Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila can get spread through bundled freeware programs, spam emails, suspicious websites, malicious links, fake pop-ups, bogus update, infected USB and drive by downloads. Once installed on your computer, this perilous threat will also download other harmful infections on your computer. Your PC will start working very slow and often get unresponsive. It is very hard to detect and remove this noxious Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila Trojan virus for other threats and malware. This perilous threat can also steal your personal and confidential details including your financial information. It can share your private details with hackers and risk your privacy. You are advised to delete Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila soon from your computer.
|Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila Removal Instructions|
|(Windows OS) Plan A – Uninstall Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila Automatically from Windows Computer (Safe and Simple For All PC Users)|
|(Windows OS) Plan B – Remove Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila with Manually (Only For PC Experts with Good Techniques)|
|(Mac OS) Plan C – Delete Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila Automatically from Mac OS System (Safe and Simple For All Mac OS System Users)|
Remove Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila Automatically Using SpyHunter Anti-Malware
SpyHunter 5 is a powerful Windows Anti-malware application. It is designed to scan, detect, remove and block harmful threats, malware, PUPs, and other malicious viruses. Its advanced anti-malware engine is configured to protect your system against the Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & all latest malware threats. It can swiftly detect and remove Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila from your system. It can easily remove Trojans, ransomware, worms, viruses, rootkits, adware, potentially unwanted programs, and other objects.
It has advanced and robust multi-layer scanning system designed to detect new threats. SpyHunter 5 offers several features which includes complete scan, custom scan, quarantine, scan scheduler, exclusion, and user helpdesk . Its real-time malware blockers is created to prevent any nasty malware or harfmul program from getting installed on your PC or executing. It can easily block Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila infection and other security threats like ransomware, rogueware, trojans, keyloggers etc.
Step 1 – Download SpyHunter Anti-Malware by clicking on the below button.
Note :- (Your Windows may ask to Keep or Discard the application. Click on Keep option.)
Step 2 – Double-click on SpyHunter-Installer to install the application.
Step 3 – After installing SpyHunter, click on Start Scan Now to begin the complete scan of your computer.
Step 4 – Click on View Scan Results to see all the threats and malware found by the Anti-malware.
Step 5 – Click on Next button to remove all threats and viruses (It will require Full Version of SpyHunter).
Remove Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila With Manually
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Malware
For Windows XP, Vista and Win 7
- Restart your PC using the Start Menu after removing all CDs and DVDs
- Press F8 repeatedly until boot screen does not shows up on the screen. In case if you have missed it, repeat the same step again.
- Now Select the Safe Mode option using the Arrow keys as soon as Advanced Boot Options appear on the Screen.
- Now Once the Selection is made, Press Enter.
For Windows 8 and 8.1
Press on Start button, then Select Control Panel
Now Choose System and Security —> Administrative Tools —> System Configuration.
Now Select on Safe Mode from the list and Click on OK.
For Windows 10
Step 1: Click on the Start Menu
Step 2: Hold down Shift Button, Click on Power and then press on Restart button
Step 3: Now Choose Troubleshoot >> Advanced Option >> Startup Settings
Step 4: Now Click on Restart Option
you need to Select on Safe Mode to Restart your Windows Computer.
Step:2 Remove Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila Related Startup Items
- Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
- Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
- “Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
- Now Search for Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Related applications on Startup Items
- Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila
- Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Here, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila that was existing on your compromised system.
Know How To Reveal Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Other Hidden Files In All Versions Of Windows OS
However, certain programs and process gets hides from you and you may not being able to access on to it. Though this is done for a variety of reasons – some of these reasons are listed below:
- Core Windows files are often hidden in order to prevent you from accidentally deleting of your files.
- Sometime certain programs also hide some of their work files having a similar agenda.
- Users also want to hide their files themselves for being open by other persons.
Reveal Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Other Hidden Files In Windows XP :-
In order to see Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Other the hidden files and folders in Windows XP do the following :-
1. At first go to Desktop by minimizing or closing all Windows.
2. Then, double click on to My Computer icon to open it.
3. Go to its Tools menu and inside it click on Folder Options.
4. After doing so, a new Windows will appears select the View tab.
5. Select the check box in manner to displays the contents of System folders.
6. Then, under the section of Hidden files and folders also check the box which is next to Show hidden files and folders line.
7. After that Press Apply and then click on OK. Then close this Windows.
8. Now your computer is configured and you can now see Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & all hidden system files and folders.
Reveal Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Other Hidden Files In Windows Vista :-
To see the Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Other hidden files and folders in Windows Vista do the following :-
1. Firstly, go to your Desktop by closing or minimizing all open.
2. Click on to Start button which is in the lower-left corner of your screen and has Windows logo onto it.
3. Then, go to Control Panel menu option and click on to it.
4. Open the Control Panel either in Classic View or Control Panel Home, that depends on your options.
If you select the Control Panel Classic View do the following :-
1. Open the Folder Options icon by double clicking on to it.
2. Select View tab.
3. Then goto Step 5.
If you select the Control Panel Home View do the following :-
1. At first, click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
2. Then click on Show Hidden Files or Folders.
3. Then goto Step 5.
5. In the Hidden files and folders section click on the button which is next to Show hidden files and folders.
6. Then press Apply and click OK button. Now you can close this Windows.
7. Now you have successfully configured Windows Vista to show Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & all hidden files and folders.
Reveal Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Other Hidden Files In Windows 7 :-
Steps to see the Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Other hidden files and folders in Windows 7 do the following :-
1. Go to Desktop by clicking small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of your system screen.
2. Open Start menu by clicking on your Windows Start button located in the lower left side of your system screen.
3. Go to its Control Panel menu option that is available in the right-most row and open it.
4. Now look for the “Folder Options” link and click on to View tab.
5. Under Advanced settings options double click over the Hidden Files or Folders.
6. Then select the check box next to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
7. Now press Apply, then OK and close this menu.
8. Now Windows 7 is configured to show Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & all your hidden files and folders.
Reveal Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Other Hidden Files In Windows 8 :-
To get the Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Other hidden files and folders Visible in Windows 8 do the following :-
1. Open Windows 8 Start Screen and click on to Control Panel section.
2. Open Control Panel scroll down to More Settings Option.
3. Traditional Windows 8 Control Panel will now open. After that click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
4. Now look for Show Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Hidden Files or Folders under the Folder Option Category, and Click on to it.
5. Under its Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Hidden Files and Folders section check the button to show hidden files, folders, or drives.
6. Press Apply and click OK button.
Reveal Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Other Hidden Files In Windows 10 :-
To look for all the Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & Other hidden files and folders in Windows 10 do the following :-
1. Open any folder on to your computer.
2. Now in the upper-left part of the screen you will see File, Home, Share and View tabs there. Click on to View tab.
3. Now see to the right , you will see a line and a box that is labeled with Hidden items. Click on to it so that the box is ticked.
4. Now you will be able to see Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & all hidden files and folders through out your PC.
5. (Optional) Click on the Hidden items box again to re-hide all files once you are done.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!
Option 2 – Remove Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila From Mac Machine
MacBooster is an advanced Mac optimization tool that can remove all harmful threats and malware easily from your Mac machine. It is an all in one application for your Mac safety and security. It deeply scan your Mac machine and find out all hidden threats and malware easily. It can also clear junk files, remove duplicate files, defrag your Disc to boost your Mac speed. If you want to remove Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila virus easily and safely from your computer then it is your best companion. It is one of the best and trusted anti-malware application that can ensure the safety of your Mac machine into this online world. Install this powerful application and close the doors of your Mac machine for all types of threats, malware, adware, spyware or any type of virus.
Step 1 – Click on the below button to download MacBooster application.
Step 2 – Install the MacBooster malware scanner on your Mac Machine.
Step 3 – Click on Scan button to start a fresh scan of your Mac.
Step 4 – Click on Fix button to fix all problem and remove all viruses.
Very Important – Tips To Prevent Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila In Future
To avoid Trojan.Spy.DarkTequila & any other harmful viruses in future, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- Always select Custom Installation while installing any new application.
- Uncheck any hidden options which attempt to secretly install.
- Check Windows Firewall security and turn it on.
- Use a powerful anti-virus program and keep it updated.
- Scan all downloaded files, applications or email attachments before opening.
- Never download cracked software, themes and similar products.
- Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites to stay safe online.
- Keep backup of all your important files and data.
- Create a system restore point for security purpose.