Way To Remove AutoHotkey-Based Malware Virus Completely From Windows PC
AutoHotkey-Based Malware Removal Report
Is your PC infected by AutoHotkey-Based Malware Trojan virus? Getting lots of unwanted problems due to this nasty computer virus? Want to remove this infection completely from your infected PC? Looking for any easy and safe way to delete this malware from your system? Read this guide for the best assistance to remove AutoHotkey-Based Malware virus.
AutoHotkey-Based Malware is another pernicious computer virus that belongs to Trojan family. This malicious computer infection can easily get inside your machine without your permission and carry forward several harmful activities on your machine. This notorious PC threat will completely mess with your system and downgrade your computer performance. You will start getting several problems while using your machine. Your PC will get abruptly shut down very often, most of the programs fail to work, system will get unresponsive and your privacy will get compromised. This harmful AutoHotkey-Based Malware virus will also disable your anti-virus and firewall program to avoid its detection and removal.
This cunning AutoHotkey-Based Malware malware mostly get spread through various bundled freeware programs, spam emails, malicious websites, suspicious links, drive by download, shareware and others dubious tricks. After getting the access the of your computer, it will fiercely mess with your PC working and make your system completely slow. Once this horrific malware virus AutoHotkey-Based Malware will start its evil doing, you will not find any way to get rid of it. This serious PC threat can also steal your personal and sensitive information including your banking details, online fund transaction, IP address, login, passwords etc. It can also share your details with hackers and risk your privacy. It is advised to delete AutoHotkey-Based Malware virus soon from your computer.
Guide To Remove AutoHotkey-Based Malware
If you want to get rid of AutoHotkey-Based Malware from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove AutoHotkey-Based Malware manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Scanner to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Remove AutoHotkey-Based Malware with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the AutoHotkey-Based Malware manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during AutoHotkey-Based Malware manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove AutoHotkey-Based Malware and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click AutoHotkey-Based Malware or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete AutoHotkey-Based Malware fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Remove AutoHotkey-Based Malware On Google Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press Tools> press Extension> choose AutoHotkey-Based Malware and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
On Mozilla Firefox: Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose AutoHotkey-Based Malware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
On Internet Explorer: Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose AutoHotkey-Based Malware and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to delete AutoHotkey-Based Malware associated hijacker)
Reset MS Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > choose A specific page or pages under “Open with” > choose Custom to enter your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > press View advanced settings > press <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> enter your favorite search engine >press Add as default.
Step 3 – Uninstall noxious files of AutoHotkey-Based Malware from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by AutoHotkey-Based Malware and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<AutoHotkey-Based Malware>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Rando
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing AutoHotkey-Based Malware
To avoid AutoHotkey-Based Malware coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like AutoHotkey-Based Malware on your system without your permission.
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites because they are the most prominent source of malware.
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites or from any unknown pop-ups that suddenly appear on your computer screen
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat AutoHotkey-Based Malware that will get installed automatically on your PC.