Way To Remove SONAR.MSOffice!g33 Virus From Your PC
Hi guys, SONAR.MSOffice!g33 virus is been detected in my Windows computer. However, the anti-malware program installed in my PC is unable to remove this notorious threat completely from my system. I searched the Internet for hours but still i am nowhere near to the solution which can help me to get rid of this threat. Guys, please help me to remove SONAR.MSOffice!g33 virus completely.
SONAR.MSOffice!g33 is a very harmful Trojan infection which poses severe ill-effects into the compromised machine. Being a self-replicating malware threat this critical PC infection is capable to replicate itself in the your system and hides its presence in internal files. Once it is possible that it may be detected by your installed antivirus program but when you attempt to remove it then your updated antivirus program will also fail due to its powerful effects. It is also capable to damage the important files and registry entries without the users knowledge and makes them inaccessible. SONAR.MSOffice!g33 can also shut down and restarts the system at certain interval of time to interrupt the users activity.
Presence of SONAR.MSOffice!g33 for a long time in your PC can also harm the programs which are installed in the system. It can alter the default homepage browser and desktop background to harm the PC efficiency. In its presence, you will notice many unwanted files, icons, shortcuts and programs are automatically installed on the desktop. It also stops the users from visiting their favorite sites and makes the system speed extremely sluggish. It is also responsible for making the system useless after sometime. Many users also detect that they are unable to open task manager or firewall alert in its presence. Thus try to get rid of SONAR.MSOffice!g33 Trojan virus immediately from your computer system in order to avoid any further trouble.
Guide To Remove SONAR.MSOffice!g33
If you want to get rid of SONAR.MSOffice!g33 from your PC, you will have to completely delete all its associated files and left overs of this threat. It is a tricky infection which may have created its multiple copies and distributed at different locations on your system. Keep in mind that the names of those files could be different from the original infection name. This makes it more complex to delete this threat permanently. It could take lots of time to find all those files manually. Well, before getting started to remove SONAR.MSOffice!g33 manually, you must ask yourself that you have proper technical knowledge. You must be able to reverse the process if anything goes wrong. If you want to avoid any kind of complication then we suggest you to download Automatic Malware Scanner to see whether it can detect this threat on your system. It is a free scanner which gives you power to scan your system for malicious program and if it detect any threat then you have purchase the full version to remove that infection.
Remove SONAR.MSOffice!g33 with Manual Solution.
Important Note :- For the safety of your PC, before you start the SONAR.MSOffice!g33 manual removal, kindly confirm the following things:
1. You have good experience for removing virus and malware by manual Technique.
2. Your computer techniques must reach the level of system experts
3. You should very friendly with Registry and clearly know that what harmful consequence may occur for your mistake.
4. You are capable to reverse the wrong operations during SONAR.MSOffice!g33 manual removal.
If you do not fulfill the following term and conditions, then manual removal may be very risky option for you. If you make little mistake or delete wrong registry file, you might end up corrupting your entire OS. So we suggest you to give a chance to automatic malware scanner to whether it will find threats for you.
Step 1 – Remove SONAR.MSOffice!g33 and all virus from Control Panel.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window:
2. Type “control panel” in Run window and click on Enter key to open Control Panel:
3. Press Uninstall a program:
4. Right-click SONAR.MSOffice!g33 or other unwanted programs and press Uninstall:
Step 2 – Delete SONAR.MSOffice!g33 fromGoogle Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet EXplorer and Microsoft Edge.
Remove SONAR.MSOffice!g33 On Google Chrome: Launch up Google Chrome> press your Chrome menu > press Tools> press Extension> choose SONAR.MSOffice!g33 and unwanted extensions> click on trash bin
On Mozilla Firefox: Open your Mozilla Firefox, navigate to browser menu in the top right > choose Add-ons > choose SONAR.MSOffice!g33 and unwanted extensions and add-ons > delete it with the help of Disable or Remove button.
On Internet Explorer: Open IE >press Tools > press Manager Add-on Tools and Extensions> choose SONAR.MSOffice!g33 and unwanted extensions and add-ons > press on Remove or Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge: (Reset default homepage and search engine to delete SONAR.MSOffice!g33 associated hijacker)
Reset MS Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > choose A specific page or pages under “Open with” > choose Custom to enter your favorite website.
Reset Edge homepage: Press More (…) > press Settings > press View advanced settings > press <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”> enter your favorite search engine >press Add as default.
Step 3 – Uninstall noxious files of SONAR.MSOffice!g33 from Registry.
1. click “Windows key + R key” together to open Run window, then input “regedit” in Run window and press Enter button to open Registry:
2. Locate and uninstall registry files generated by SONAR.MSOffice!g33 and other threats as below:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=”http://<random>.com”
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon “Shell” = “%AppData%\<SONAR.MSOffice!g33>.exe”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run ‘Random’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Rando
Optional : Reset Your Browser Settings
Reset Google Chrome
- Open your “Google Chrome“ browser, click on Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” option from drop down list.
- Go to search box and type RESET.
- Finally click the “Reset” button to complete the process.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Mozilla Firefox“ browser, click on Firefox menu and on press Help option.
- Select “Troubleshooting Information” option.
- Click on “Refresh Firefox” button from top of page.
- Hit “Refresh Firefox” button when dialog box appear on your computer screen.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Open Edge browser >> click on “more icon” >> select “settings”.
- Now you have to select “Choose what to clear” Option.
- Choose “first three options” >> click on “Clear” button.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open your Internet Explorer browser, click on “Tools” menu and select “Internet Option”.
- Click on “Advance tab” and then hit the “Reset” button.
- Find “Delete Personal Settings” option and press “Reset” Button.
- Finally click on “Close” Button and restart your browser.
Important Note To Ignore Viruses :– Something You Should Know After Removing SONAR.MSOffice!g33
To avoid SONAR.MSOffice!g33 coming back and prevent attacks from other infections, follow these basic rules while using your computer:
- You must be always select Custom Installation no matter what application you are going to install;
- Uncheck hidden options which attempt to install additional programs you never need;
- Scan all your downloaded files and applications or attachments of email before you open them;
- you should Never open any attachments of unknown or spam emails because they often bring threats like SONAR.MSOffice!g33 on your system without your permission.
- kindly Do not visit Torrent/adult / porn websites because they are the most prominent source of malware.
- never try to update any app from nonofficial websites or from any unknown pop-ups that suddenly appear on your computer screen
- Do not download any kind of cracked software or programs because they often bundled with threat SONAR.MSOffice!g33 that will get installed automatically on your PC.